Merit Dahabiyya 1
If you are looking for a great Nile cruise experience, one where you can experience unique routes and the Nile River in a whole new level of luxury that would blow your mind, then “white queen” Nile cruise has to be your choice. Merit Dahabiya Nile cruise is one of the most luxurious dahabiya out there that would not only let you encounter a distinctive experience of the Egyptian culture but also a luxurious stay on board.
Merit Dahabiya is designed in a modern way to enhance a welcoming environment and a satisfying occurrence for the eyes of the customers. The boat also features an emergency handling system.
Merit Dahabiya offers a unique chance to visit picturesque local villages and idyllic islands. You will visit many unforgettable sites along the Nile River between Luxor and Aswan.
Merit Dahabiya offers refined deluxe cabin interiors that provide every facility for an ultimate luxury experience. It also provides a spacious sundeck with a Jacuzzi, a comfortable lounge and a dining room, it also features free internet access and a bazaar.
Merit Dahabiya, offers customers a wide variety of international cuisines from all over the world using the finest and highest quality ingredients. In addition, it also offers authentic Egyptian cuisine, the Merit Dahabiya's specialty, guaranteed to take you on a unique and flavorful encounter full of culture with every bite.
Merit Dahabiya has no motors; it gets dragged by a tugboat from a distance so you never feel any disturbing sounds or vibration during your trip.
5 Nights (Every Saturday) - Check In: (Luxor)
3 Nights (Every Wednesday) - Check In: (Aswan)
- Cruises length: 50 meters
- Cruises width: 7.5 meters
- 8 Twin Deluxe Cabins (18 M²)
- 2 Large Deluxe cabins (18 M²)
- Sun Deck with an Open-Air Heated Jacuzzi
- Kitchens length: 20 meters, made out of stainless steel, fully operational to do daily menus including bakery
- Motor Room: 10 M² size, including 2 generators, 2 water pumps, multistage filter, light bulb, chlorine treatment for water & chiller
- Emergency Handling and Fire Trained Staff
- Free Wifi
- satellite marine
- Safe box
- Fruit Basket
- Openable windows with a panoramic view
Source (Photos & Data) : Merit Dahabiya